Submissions will close on July 1st 2017.
We like original and innovative work.
We consider all forms of poetry, fiction, non-fiction, review.
To get the best idea of what we are looking for, read our publication.
Tips and Guidelines
• Previously unpublished, original work only.
• We accept simultaneous submissions – but keep us informed.
• For poetry, we recommend sending up to 6 poems.
• For fiction and non-fiction, we don’t set a word limit. But submissions really should knock our socks off.
• We accept multiple submissions.
• Expect to hear back within six months of submitting. (Keep in mind, we run 100% on volunteer support.)
• If selected for publication, we will send along editorial suggestions. We like working together!
• While we have a focus on Canadian writing and reviews, submissions are open internationally.
• We pay our contributors each a sum of $25 CAD. We are working hard to increase this drastically to what we think they deserve. But right now, it’s all we got. Contributors also receive two copies of their featured issue, print.